Sunday, December 09, 2007



Let's Go Shopping!



I am here to make your life easy. I hate malls. I hate shopping, always have. Ask my Mom about the torment of taking me shopping as a kid, a teenager, for my wedding gown. Ask my husband about our apparent X/Y chromosome swap for the shopping gene. HATE IT!

That said, there are several wonderful online ways to say "goodbye" to your money this holiday season, especially if you know, love, gave birth to, enspermulated, swab, bathe, teach, tutor, therapize or tuck in a child with autism.

So - do me a flavor, won't you? Mosey on over to HERE and take a good look at the ads on the right. Click 'em all! Click 'em twice! Click 'em three times and watch your breasts grow or your penis get longer! OK, maybe not.

Hey! You don't have to a biomed Mom to enjoy these goodies either. There are DVD's to get you looking like an "AMILF", an awesome music teaching program for your little one with or without ASD, books and DVD's and more for kids on the spectrum and even away to DONATE money to a great autism cause (that's spelled S-T-A-G-L-I-A-N-O on the check.)

So go! Click off already! Come back though and tell me what you've ordered!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't get anything from there but have you seen "Moon sand"? It's just GREAT for touchy-feelies. You can mould it like play dough but it feels granular like sand and it's not sticky so cleans up easily and is also good for can't-do-stickies.

Anonymous said...

I ordered a longer dick. I hope it fits.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Moon sand would end up as "in your pants sand" here! But it is cool stuff, Amanda. How does that stuff work, anyway?

Anonymous said...

I don't know but its just GREAT! I think it's just like wet sand on the beach but it's dry. wierd but great - I love it! Remind me who it was for again? Oh yeah, the kids!

Thankfully our only pants problem is keeping them on - so far - not getting things stuffed down them...let's just hope they didn't hear that thought...

Kids had their first Xmas party today - santa gave daughter no.1 a snow white and her 7 dwarves. Daughter no. 2 just keeps nicking snow white and ripping her legs off to twiddle whilst daughter no 1 is actually acting out parts of the film with them all. My heart fills with pride and there will be an essay in the home/school book tomorrow!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Acting out parts is GOOD. Is this a child with autism???? Hooray! A Brit child perhaps? American's don't know from St. Nick or "nicking." ;)

Anonymous said...

sorry kim, anon comment above was me!! you know, two nutty kids, one dog and a hot hubby!

Tyhitia Green said...

I read you article, Kim, and a few others. I am getting wigged out. I don't have any children yet and I am freaking about the mercury in the vaccines---and everything! WTF is the FDA doing? Oh, that's right, nothing.

Tena Russ said...

Kim, you are a woman after my own heart. I hate hate hate to shop. This year my husband, bless his heart, bought most of the Christmas gifts. Of course I wrapped and mailed them. Fair enough.

Good to see you at my place.