Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Downward (to Hell) Dog

Just heard on CNN Headline news. "Why would a Christian want to borrow an exercise from a false religion?" Dr. John MacArthur, on the practice of Yoga. Nice, huh? Someone alert Ghandi he followed a "false religion", won't you?

And here's a quote from Ghandi. "Like the bee gathering honey from the different flowers, the wise person accepts the essence of the different scriptures and sees only the good in all religions."

Draw your own conclusions.

5 comments:

Kathi said...

The ignorance of some people in power just astounds me. That man needs some yoga.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Yoga as a religion! What a great idea!

Stephen Parrish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Michelle you beat me to it! Did you lot elect this person? (American politicians are not my strong suit - I know the main ones but that's it!)

Unknown said...

Oh Geez! I agree, Kathryn. He could definitely use some Yoga.